Union Mystique-My Union Mystique-My
Le forum de l'Alliance Union Mystique du serveur My d'Ikariam
Union Mystique-My
FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S’enregistrerS’enregistrer  ProfilProfil  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  ConnexionConnexion 

Odin Gt I9003

Répondre au sujet    Union Mystique-My Index du Forum -> Bienvenue! -> Commerce
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
izaelish

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 22:24 (2016)    Sujet du message: Odin Gt I9003 Répondre en citant

Odin Gt I9003 > bit.ly/1WGUr8E

3it,,,,works,,,,Mahesh,,,,Makvana,,,,Great,,,,Nik!,,,,Thanks,,,,for,,,,your,,,,feedback!,,,,Mahesh,,,,Makvana,,,,Cool!,,,,Glad,,,,it,,,,worked,,,,for,,,,you!!,,,,Azhar,,,,Ulla,,,,Shariff,,,,hi!,,,,mahesh,,,,i,,,,have,,,,a,,,,problem,,,,with,,,,my,,,,sumsung,,,,galaxy,,,,sl,,,,i9003,,,,its,,,,touch,,,,is,,,,not,,,,work,,,,but,,,,i,,,,plug,,,,the,,,,charger,,,,i,,,,will,,,,work,,,,can,,,,you,,,,this,,,,problem,,,,to,,,,be,,,,solved,,,,Mahesh,,,,Makvana,,,,Do,,,,you,,,,think,,,,this,,,,is,,,,an,,,,issue,,,,related,,,,to,,,,software-side?,,,,Did,,,,you,,,,drop,,,,the,,,,device,,,,into,,,,water,,,,and,,,,it,,,,stopped,,,,working,,,,or,,,,you,,,,flashed,,,,the,,,,stock,,,,firmware,,,,and,,,,it,,,,happened?,,,,Venkat,,,,Hi,,,,,I,,,,am,,,,not,,,,able,,,,to,,,,unroot,,,,my,,,,setConnect,,,,USB,,,,cable,,,,and,,,,the,,,,program,,,,will,,,,detect,,,,the,,,,phone's,,,,Com,,,,numberHow,,,,to,,,,Flash,,,,Android,,,,4.3,,,,KEUANC4,,,,on,,,,Galaxy,,,,Ace,,,,3,,,,Home,,,How,,,to,,,Apps,,,Contact,,,Update,,,Galaxy,,,SL,,,GT-I9003,,,with,,,Gingerbread,,,2.3.6,,,BGMD1,,,Official,,,Firmware,,,Galaxy,,,SL,,,GT-I9003,,,will,,,,from,,,now,,,on,,,,be,,,right,,,up,,,there,,,with,,,the,,,big,,,names,,,when,,,it,,,comes,,,to,,,receiving,,,an,,,update,,,to,,,a,,,better,,,Android,,,2.3.6,,,GingerbreadAnd,,one,,thing,,,did,,you,,put,,your,,device,,into,,download,,mode,,by,,pressing,,the,,key-combo,,given,,above?,,Venkatesh,,Yes,,mate,,,My,,phone,,was,,in,,download,,mode,,and,,still,,the,,download,,was,,not,,happeningClick,,CSC,,button,,and,,select,,this,,file:,,GT-I9003-CSC-xxxxxx.tar.md5,,11Click,,,,PIT,,,,button,,,,and,,,,select,,,,this,,,,file:,,,,latona20110114.pit,,,,4Check,,Re-Partition,,,Auto,,Reboot,,and,,FReset,,,,TimeLeave,,CSRecent,,,,How,,,,to,,,,Guides,,,,Guide:,,,,Enable,,,,USB,,,,Mass,,,,Storage,,,,Mode,,,,on,,,,LG,,,,OptimusI03-12-2013,,,,,13:02,,,,,,,,#4,,,,(permalink),,,,.:iTRi:SetupConnectionHit,,,Start,,,in,,,Odin,,,and,,,itll,,,begin,,,flashing,,,the,,,firmware11-22-2013,,,,03:22,,,,,,#15,,,(permalink),,,coolmfarshard,,,Freak,,,Poster,,,,,,,,,Join,,,Date:,,,Jul,,,2009,,,Posts:,,,339,,,Member:,,,1085379,,,Status:,,,Offline,,,Thanks,,,Meter:,,,59,,,Also,,,this,,,problem,,,coming,,,from,,,hardware,,,fault,,,can't,,,be,,,solved,,,by,,,software,,,Sent,,,from,,,my,,,LT26i,,,using,,,Tapatalk,,,,,,.Double-click,,,,on,,,,the,,,,Odin,,,,executable,,,,file,,,,and,,,,itll,,,,launchI,,,jus,,,charged,,,my,,,mobile,,,couple,,,of,,,days,,,back,,,and,,,all,,,of,,,the,,,sudden,,,I,,,faced,,,this,,,proble2How,,,to,,,Unroot,,,the,,,Samsung,,,Galaxy,,,SL,,,(GT-I9003),,,3Posted,,,by,,,Mahesh,,,Makvana,,,Thursday,,,,April,,,25th,,,,2013,,,You,,,are,,,here:,,,Rooting,,,and,,,Jailbreaking,,,,,,Android,,,Rooting,,,How,,,To's,,,,,,How,,,to,,,Flash,,,a,,,Custom,,,Recovery,,,on,,,the,,,Samsung,,,Galaxy,,,SL,,,(GT-I9003),,,Samsung,,,Galaxy,,,SL,,,has,,,been,,,lucky,,,enough,,,to,,,get,,,a,,,custom,,,recovery,,,for,,,it,,,and,,,that,,,too,,,the,,,ClockworkModClick,,,,PDA,,,,button,,,,and,,,,select,,,,this,,,,file:,,,,I9003xxxxx-xxx.-PDA-low-CL890053.tar.md5,,,,9Click,,,PIT,,,button,,,and,,,select,,,this,,,file:,,,latona20110114.pit,,,4This,,,should,,,replace,,,your,,,current,,,recovery,,,with,,,the,,,CWM,,,RecoveryDownload,,and,,run,,odin8Click,,,PHONE,,,button,,,and,,,select,,,this,,,file:,,,MODEMI9003xxxxxREV00CL889972.tar.md5,,,10Stock,,,Firmware,,,(Download,,,the,,,appropriate,,,firmware,,,for,,,your,,,device),,,2Click,,,,CSC,,,,button,,,,and,,,,select,,,,this,,,,file:,,,,GT-I9003-CSC-xxxxxx.tar.md5,,,,11 f5880b0734

Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 22:24 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Répondre au sujet    Union Mystique-My Index du Forum -> Bienvenue! -> Commerce Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation